Pharmaceutical Liaison Associate
This position involves forming links with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. This person must therefore be from that space. Someone with a large pharma position or background is preferred.
Form links with pharmaceutical companies
USA, UK (England, Scotland, Wales), France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Other countries in Europe, Canada
Required Job Qualifications:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Large pharmaceutical background at managerial level
- Extensive connections throughout the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the rare diseases space
- Be self motivated
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to empathize with patients and parents.
- Ability to take the initiative
- Self starter
- Integrity and good character are essential for this position
- Ability to make telephone calls to hospitals, patients, clinics, patient groups,
that are serving the rare disease patient community.
- No conflict of interest
Closing Date for applications: 31 December 2019